HEICO Fastening Systems
HEICO-LOCK® Wedge Locking System: Wedge Lock Washers // Ring Lock Washers // Wedge Lock Nut // Wheel Nut // HLK-Washers // Combi-Washers - HEICO-TEC® Tensioning System: Tension Nut // Reaction Nut
HEICO-LOCK® Wedge Locking System
Even under extremes of vibration or dynamic loads, the HEICO-LOCK® Wedge Locking System provides maximum reliability.
When the bolt is tightened, the external radial teeth of the HEICO-LOCK® Wedge Lock System embed themselves in an interlocking fashion with the respective mating surface.
If the securing system is subject to dynamic stress, movement is only possible between the internal washer surfaces. This results in an increase in the clamping force.
- certified system for securing bolts, working at low and high preload levels
- particularly suitable for dynamic loads – including when using lubricants
- can be re-used
- very easy to install and remove (wedge lock washers are supplied as a pre-assembled pair)
- also suitable for high-tensile bolts of 8.8, 10.9 and 12.9 and their respective nuts
- available in steel or stainless steel with narrow or wide bearing surfaces - other materials are available upon request
HEICO-LOCK® stands for reliable protection against the automatic loosening of bolted connections. In addition to the proven HEICO-LOCK® wedge lock washers, the product portfolio also includes innovative product variants and easy-to-assemble combination products. HEICO-LOCK® offers for every application the optimal product for bolt securing:
- HEICO-LOCK® Wedge Lock Washers
- HEICO-LOCK® Ring Lock Washers
- HEICO-LOCK® Wedge Lock Nut
- HEICO-LOCK® Wheel Nut
- HEICO-LOCK® HLK-Washers
- HEICO-LOCK® Combi-Washers
HEICO-TEC® Tensioning System
In addition to the HEICO-LOCK® wedge locking system, HEICO manufactures the HEICO-TEC® tension nut and HEICO-TEC® reaction nut.
For a secure joint with a HEICO-TEC® tension nut, no electric, hydraulic, or pneumatic tools are needed. All you need is a torque wrench. HEICO-TECR tension nuts meet all the requirements of ISO 898-2 which enables you to easily replace any hex nut from the same strength class.
For further information about our product range, please visit www.HEICO-GROUP.com