Milled and Turned Components
Milltech manufactures highly complex Milled and Turned Components according to customer's drawings performing the entire cycle: from technical design to the requested mechanical parts, through prototyping and manufacturing to the finished product.
- Manufacturing of highly complex parts upon the customer's design using Technologically Advanced CNC machines.
- Milltech meets the customer's need for flexibility due to the agility of its production structure, which can quickly shift from small to medium batch production.
- Production batches from 10 pieces to more than 5000 pieces.
- Materials used: aluminium and all its alloys, steel in general, titanium, stainless steel, copper, brass and plastics in general.
- Minimum Dimensions for Milling: 1mm x 1mm, maximum 10,000mm x 2,500mm x 1,250mm.
- Minimum Dimensions for Turning: D = 3 mm, maximum: D = 300mm max L = 600 mm max.
- Treatments: Milltech can also supply the product finished with surface treatments: Anodising, Oxidation, Electro Colouring, Galvanisation, Burnishing, Niploy, Paint Coating, Quenching, etc.