Roller cages and complete linear guides
The TH Roller Guide is an engineering element for machine building, apparatus, tool and fixture construction. A complete linear guide is made up of the guide bush, column and the matching roller cage from aluminium, bronze or plastic.
Your benefits at a glance
- High accuracy of the guide through the shape of the profile rollers
- High load capacity: A TH Profile Roller willhandle 12 times higher loads than a ball of the same size
- Long service life through linear contact with the roll body
- Backlash-free and rigid guide at minimum preload
- Easy running due to optimal roll-off
The size of a cylinder linear guide depends on the requirements established. Knowing the total load, that is, the values of the static or dynamic forces in action, is therefore necessary. Based on these values, the dimension of the roller cage can be determined using the load ratings per roller track. We recommend including an adequate safety factor for the application.