STAMA MT 733: Mill-turn centres, 5-axis machining
STAMA MT 733 Series; Process stability: the first part produced usable; 6 side / simultaneous 5-axis machining with milling and turning from bar and chuck; With polymer concrete base frame in thermosymmetrical construction with high heat capacity and low thermal conductivity.
STAMA MT 733 Series - MT 733 one, MT 733 one plus, MT733 two, MT 733 two plus
- With the STAMA MT733, you can machine all six sides in one cycle and complete the workpiece on just one center.
- With the STAMA MT 733's process stability, even the first part produced can be used.
6 side / simultaneous 5-axis machining with milling and turning from bar and chuck.
- With polymer concrete base frame in thermosymmetrical design with high heat capacity and low thermal conductivity.
- They are productive with machining parallel to machining time in two working areas on one MT733 two or MT733 two plus.
- STAMA MT 733 has the extremely torsion stiff galaxy drive concept in the B-axis. Instead of rigid gear wheels, single thrust teeth are used in full-surface multi-grip applications.
- The TouchLine control panel - SmratLine products - is the menu guide for Siemens and Fanuc controls.
- Siemens 840 D sl - control or Fanuc 31-iB5 24" Touch Display, with angled machine control panel 300mm height and in total working width adjustable with hardware - standard keyboard (option).
- Materials from aluminium to high-alloyed steel and chuck parts such as saw cuts, casting blanks or
- Semi-finished products with Ø up to 250mm.
..Flexible, fast and precise from the blank to the finished part...