Vasco 6000 - it keeps running and running and running!
Vasco 6000 is an ester-oil-based metalworking fluid with a high proportion of additives and was specially developed for the demanding conditions of general machining.
• Resilient, stable, universally applicable product with robust performance and long tool life
• High machining volume and best surface quality even for difficult operations and materials
• Clean parts and machines thanks to excellent rinsing behaviour
• Economical due to low consumption
• Good human and skin compatibility (free of bactericides)
Broad range of application
• For general and high performance machining of titanium, nickel based alloys, alloyed steel, steel, cast steel, cast iron and cast aluminium alloys
• For individually filled machines as well as central systems
• For soft and hard water