MONILOG® data logger: ShockDisplay curve plus
Extremely rugged shock recorder for exact verification of the transport quality. With integrated GPS receiver and inclination sensor. Connection for optional combination sensor for pressure / temperature / humidity.
- Extremely rugged shock recorder
- Records the 100 greatest mechanical shocks and time graphs
- Detects directions, amplitude, time, duration, minimum and maximum of the impact
- Built-in GPS receiver for exact positioning and inclination measuring on board
- Easy to operate, display, alarm function, long operating time
- Combination sensor for pressure / temperature / humidity
- Including efficient analysis software
- Tamper-proof, multi-level password protection
Power transformers, generators, turbines and switchgears have highly sensitive inner workings. The extremely robust data logger monitors even the slightest effects during the special transport of such power generation and distribution plants.
Highly sensitive shock sensors register the 100 largest shock events with direction, strength, time, duration, minimum and maximum values of the effect. Slow inclinations, for example, the rolling of a ship, are also measured. The complete signal characteristic of each shock and inclination event is stored. To this end, the ShockDisplay curve plus determines the precise position using its built-in GPS receiver. An external sensor can be used to record additional parameters synchronously, for example, temperature relative humidity and absolute air pressure – important for transport under inert gas or for processes sensitive to temperature and moisture.
The powerful SYCUR analysis software is included. Tampering is prevented by password protection, internal memory backup, checksums and logging of all events relevant for the measuring. The unit enables the causes of transport damage to be determined exactly over very long periods. The ShockDisplay curve plus fulfills all shock measurement and transport monitoring standards and guidelines.